Since 2002, we’ve supplied food manufacturers in the UK and Ireland with a diverse range of Mediterranean and Middle East-inspired ingredients.
We supply blue chip customers who manufacture ready-to-eat foods for all major retailers including Marks and Spencer’s, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, ASDA, Co-Op and Morrison’s.
Our pestos, pastes, olives, antipasti, grains, vinegars and oils are secret ingredients in all sorts of foods. We pop up all over the supermarket: baked goods, sandwiches, salads, ready meals, soups and sauces and even cheese!
We also supply manufacturers who produce for the food service industry.
We produce most of these ingredients ourselves – 76% at the last count – in our high care BRC accredited factory. In 2019, we achieved BRC AA+, the highest possible score from the British Retail Consortium, which means an inspector can drop by unannounced, at time they want.
We purchase our raw materials from accredited producers across the world.
We use factory friendly packaging, ranging from small tubs up to large buckets and bag-in-box.
At Belazu we don’t pasteurise our olives. This means we can offer olives with better colour, texture & flavour. A better tasting experience all round.
- Pitted Mixed Olives in Herbes de Provence †
- Pitted Harlequin Olives ® †
- Pitted Spanish Bar Mix Olives
- Pitted Andalou Olive Mix †
- Pitted Hot Chilli Olives †
Great value bulk pouches of olives with minimal packaging.
- Pitted Cuquillos Niçoises †
Our seasonal mixes are vacuum packed without a brine. This gives a fuller flavoured marinade.
Using only natural ingredients, our range of pitted, flavoured olives represent great value for money.
- Pitted Plain Green Olives
- Pitted Green Olives in Herbes de Provençe
- Pitted Nocellara Del Belice PDO
Our black olives are naturally ripened for an authentic flavour.
- Pitted Black Olives in Herbes de Provençe
- Pitted Reduced Salt Black Olives
- Pitted Cuquillos Niçoises
Belazu has had a partnership with our Spanish oil supplier for nearly 20 years – they not only produce great quality regional oils, but also manage Belazu’s own groves in Catalonia.
Great every day cooking oils from Spain.
- 35% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Belazu’s balsamic vinegar is produced by an owner-managed company just outside Modena, Italy. Made from cooked grape must and red wine vinegar, it is matured in wooden barrels made from oak, chestnut, cherry, juniper and mulberry. During maturation, the vinegar reduces through evaporation which concentrates the flavours and increases viscosity.
Our single varietal vinegars have a wonderfully balanced flavour – a result of the residual sweetness of the grape juice not being overpowered during the acetification process.
Our mustards are made by an independent producer in Reims, France. They are preservative-free and classified ‘extra hot’ by the French.
- Semi Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Premium Italian Semi Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Premium Italian Semi Dried Cherry Tomatoes in Oil
- Smokey Flavoured Semi Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- Chopped Italian Sun Dried Tomatoes (dry)
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- Sun Dried Tomatoes (A grade)
- Peri Peri semi-dried tomatoes in Oil
- Balsamic semi-dried tomatoes in Oil
- Semi Dried Red Peppers in Oil
- Sun Dried Red Peppers in Olive Oil
- Peppas feta stuffed Peppadew style peppers
- Red Chilli Peppers Stuffed with Feta & Herbs
- Green Chilli Peppers Stuffed with Feta & Herbs
- Whole Green Guindillas Chilli Peppers
- Piquillo Peppers whole, tinned
- Piquillo Peppers sliced, tinned
- Artichoke Hearts with Stalk
- Artichoke Halves no Stalk
- Chargrilled Artichoke Quarters
- Smokey Flavoured Artichoke Halves
- Smokey Flavoured Garlic Cloves
- Capers lilliput, in vinegar
- Salted Capers non pareilles
- Caper Berries large, in vinegar
- Caper Berries small, in vinegar
Our premium pesto is made from PDO Genovese basil from Liguria, Italy. Our pestos are intensely flavoured and have no added colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
- Genovese Basil, 24 month aged Parmesan & pine kernels
- Supergreen Pesto Broccoli
- Beldi preserved lemon paste
- Fried and Salted Soft Corn
- Fried and Salted Soft Corn with chilli
- Fried and Salted Giant Corn
- Fried and Salted Giant Corn with chilli
- Fried and Salted Broad Beans
- Fried and Salted Broad Beans with chilli
- Spicy Snack Mix with chilli
Our premium anchovies, fished from the Bay of Biscay, have been hand filleted in cold water. Our other seafoods originate from Mediterranean waters and are packed in Puglia, Italy.
- Smoked Anchovy Fillets in oil
We source all our truffle products from a company established over 70 years ago in Alba, Italy, apart from the two infused oils that come from Casa Pons, Spain. The truffle oils have a rich, ull aroma and flavour and are ideal for finishing soups, risotto or sauces. Our truffle pastes are made from selected Alba truffles and are ideal for use in canapés or for enriching sauces.
- Infused White Truffle Olive Oil ‘Pons’
- Infused Black Truffle Olive Oil ‘Pons’
- White Truffle and Porcini Cream
- Black Truffle and Mushroom Salsa
We are particularly proud of our Carnaroli – a premium rice which has the outer layers of husk milled away, resulting in a higher yield and a much more defined grain. Our lentils come from Umbria, Italy.
Our carefully sourced grains build on current trends for all things healthy and Mediterranean. We’re especially excited by Freekah otherwise known as green wheat, famous for its smokey lavour.
- Barley Couscous (Belazu instant)
Saffron is graded to ISO standard 3632; we only sell the best: Category 1.
- Saffron – La Mancha Category 1 (tin)
- Smoked Paprika – Bittersweet
If you need high-quality Meditteranean ingredients at scale, you need to talk to David. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 020 8838 1912.
We are committed to customer service and unparalleled ingredient quality. The long-term nature of our customer relationships serves as testimony to this.