Prawn Linguine with a Creamy Rose Harrisa Sauce
A Mediterranean-inspired king prawn linguine recipe with a creamy sauce and a touch of spice. A wonderful quick midweek dinner your family will love. Why not serve up some antipasti before this easy prawn linguine meal and dine just like they like do in Italy?
1 tbsp. Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
150g Raw Peeled King Prawns
4 Spring Onions, finely sliced
50g Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
2 tsp. Rose Harissa
120ml creme Fraiche
A squeeze of lemon juice
1 handful of basil leaves, finely chopped
Parmesan for serving
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the linguine in a pan of boiling salted water until al dente or as directed on the packet. Drain in a colander, reserving some of the cooking water, and set to one side.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the prawns, spring onions and tomatoes. Mix well and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, or until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Add the Belazu Rose Harrisa Paste, creme fraiche and lemon juice. Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix well and bring to the boil.
- Add half the basil and tip in the cooked pasta. Add a few tablespoons of the cooking water and mix everything together really well so that the sauce completely coats the lovely linguine. Divide between two serving bowls and top each bowl with the remaining basil.
- Serve your creamy prawn linguine immediately with grated parmesan.