WIN A GIFT VOUCHER WORTH £250
to spend at Fallow restaurant in London!
Ever since our co-founders, George and Adam, rolled off the ferry from France in 1991 with a van full of olives, we have sourced and created authentic Mediterranean and Middle Eastern ingredients that are trusted and well-loved by chefs.
We take pride in our long-standing relationships with customers, and our high-quality products and service, which have made us a staple in restaurants across the UK.
We are therefore giving you a chance to win a gift voucher worth £250 to spend on a dinner at Fallow, which placed 13th in the top 100 restaurants in the UK in 2022. Have the chance to explore a delicious, sustainably focused menu with much of the produce sourced from chef owners Will Murray and Jack Croft’s smallholding in Esher.
You can find out more about Fallow here
HOW TO ENTER
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter or affiliated prize brands, partners, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be submitted via the form on https://www.belazu.com/win/dinner-at-fallow/.
4. Entries are limited to one per person, email address and postcode. Any multiple entries per person will be disqualified.
5. Promotion Period: 00:00 on 26 August 2022 to 23:59 on 9 September 2022.
6. There is one prize, consisting of x1 £250 gift voucher. The value of up to £250 can be redeemed against a meal at Fallow Restaurant in Mayfair.
7. The prize value is based off the average cost for 2 people however, this £250 gift voucher can be used in part payment towards the total bill. Any remaining balance will be at the winner’s expense.
8. Booking will be organised by William Reed. If preferred date and time is unavailable, alternatives will be offered.
8. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
9. The draw will be held on 12/09/2022. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date by the Promoter.
10. The winner will be contacted within 5 days of the date of the prize draw by email to their email address they entered into the competition form.
11. Should the Promoter not receive a response to the email by 16/09/2022 or should the winner notify that they cannot accept the prize or is unable to confirm acceptance of the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative valid entry drawn at random and the original winner will have no right to any alternate prize or compensation.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right, but is not obliged, to substitute the prize with an alternative restaurant from the top 100 list: https://www.nationalrestaurantawards.co.uk/.
13. Each prize is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives. In the event of any dispute relating to the operation of the prize draw or the allocation of prizes, the Promoter’s decision is final.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. Promoter: Belazu Ingredient Company, 74 Long Drive, Greenford UB6 8LZ.