Planting Tress in partnership with Chefs in Schools
Valentine’s Day Promotion 2020 – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Fresh Olive Company t/a Belazu Ingredient Company, 74 Long Dr, Greenford UB6 8LZ
2. Promotional period: The Promotion opens from 00:01 on the 14th of February 2020 and closes at 00:01 on the 15th of February 2020
3. How to qualify: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
4. Place a qualifying order on Belazu.com/shop
5. A “Qualifying Order” means a paid-for and delivered Belazu order over £30
6. Trees: For each Qualifying Order we will plant a tree in one of our Chef’s in School’s partner schools, up to 50 trees will be planted in total.
7. We reserve the right to change the number of trees planted depending on the school’s capacity.
8. Tree conditions: The following conditions apply to the gifted tree for schools:
9. The type of tree will be decided upon in conjunction with the participating schools, which can include but is not limited to fruit trees.
10. The gifted trees will be planted at a later date, taking into account the school’s availability.
11. The trees are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available.
12. Liability: Belazu will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Belazu (or any person acting on Belazu’s behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Belazu’s reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Belazu website.
13. Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Belazu reserves all its rights and remedies.
14. Cancellation and variation: Belazu reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Belazu’s reasonable control.
15. Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Belazu, Belazu reserves the right at any time to disqualify orders that Belazu regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
16. Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Belazu’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
17. Disputes: If there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Belazu’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
18. Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, except that residents of Scotland may also bring proceedings in the Scottish courts.
19. Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Belazu Privacy Notice at https://www.belazu.com/privacy-policy/. In particular:
20. Belazu is the controller in respect of entrants’ personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
22. Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Belazu at: firstname.lastname@example.org