How it works:
– Diners will be treated to a four-course meal, cooked by guest chefs, including drinks.
– You pay what you think the meal is worth. 100% of the ticket cost will be donated to #CookForSYRIA and The Belazu Foundation will double what you pay. We will take a minimum donation at time of booking and you can add to your contribution on the night.
– We have limited number of seats for 2 sittings at 17:00pm & 20:30pm.
Help us reach £10,000 which we will double!
The #CookForSyria campaign is a global fundraising initiative curated by Clerkenwell Boy and SUITCASE Magazine in partnership with Unicef Next Generation London, a community group that works in aid of Unicef UK.
After seven years of war, children and families in Syria still face violence, displacement, disease and starvation, with nearly 2 million children living in besieged or hard-to-reach areas. Another 2.6 million children are now living in precarious conditions as refugees in neighbouring Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq. There is no sign that war is ending.
Unicef supplies life-saving food, medical care and clean water to children affected by the crisis. Unicef also provides long-term care in the form of education and emotional support, with safe places for children to learn and play. Unicef helps these children put their lives back together.
#CookForSyria’s latest cookery book #BakeForSyria launched in June and Belazu will be selling copies throughout the Festival. All proceeds from #CookForSyria benefit Unicef UK’s appeal for the children of Syria via Unicef NEXTGen London.
About The Belazu Foundation
Our registered charity, the Belazu Foundation, has been raising funds for food-related, educational projects that help disadvantaged individuals at home and abroad since 2003
Belazu Ingredient Company donates 3% of its profits to The Belazu Foundation.
The Middle Eastern-themed four course menu, featuring a range of our ingredients, will be completed with snacks, drinks and coffee.
– Snacks – Henry Russell; Belazu’s resident innovation chef and former head chef at Moro.
– Dessert – Henrietta Inman, pastry chef and food writer