Traditional Genovese Pesto
A traditional Italian pesto recipe made with Parmigiano Reggiano, pine kernels and basil from Veneto, a simple and classic essential.
- Mash into potatoes or white beans
- Use to dress steamed greens
- Add to yoghurt as a condiment
- Mix with breadcrumbs and coat chicken or lamb before gently pan frying
- Make a delicious dressing for a tomato and mozzarella salad
- Stir into pea and spinach gnocchi
- Spread on a fillet of salmon and roast
|of which Saturates||6.2|
|of which Sugars||0.3|
Basil (45%), Sunflower Oil, Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (MILK) (11%), Pine Kernels (3%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2%), Salt, Garlic Puree, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid.