A semi-sweet wine condiment, made with Riesling wine from Lonsheim, Germany, aged for at least 12 months in French oak barrels.
- In a dressing with honey and saffron
- Mix with lemon juice and verdemanda and dress a tuna salad
- Mix with water and sugar to create a pickling liquid, to pickle cucumber, carrots, and cauliflower
- Dressing over salads, into gazpacho
- To replace wine in risotto
|of which Sugars||29g|
Riesling Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must. Antioxidant: Potassium Bisulfite (SULPHITES).