Prep 15 minutesCooking 15 minutes10 people
These cookies are ready in under 30 minutes, only use one bowl, and no eggs! The Tahini brings a nutty flavour to the biscuit which complements the chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 160C/Fan 140C/Gas Mark 3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together with an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the Tahini, flour, vanilla extract and Date Molasses, whisking on a low speed to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips or chunks into the mixture, which is often easier to mix in with a wooden spoon than the whisk.
- Line two baking trays with baking parchment. Using an ice-cream scoop, or your clean hands, roll the cookie dough into 12 balls. Place on the baking trays, and flatten slightly with your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, best served warm.