Red Grape Must Mustard Yorkshire Puddings
Prep 10 minutesCooking 20 minutes16 people
Give your yorkshire puddings a kick with some grape mustard.
220g plain flour
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp Grape Must Mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Whisk together the flour, eggs and the salt to create a smooth batter.
- Add in the grape must mustard and gradually whisk in the milk. Take care to remove any lumps from the mixture.
- Take the Yorkshire pudding trays and fill each mould up to a quarter full of vegetable oil.
- Place the trays in the oven for approximately six minutes.
- The oil should be very hot. Then half fill the moulds with batter and bake for approximately 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.