Peaches, pitted Nocellara, Fresh Leaf Basil Oil & Balsamic Pearls
Simple, quick and easy but still impressive to dinner guests, this dish makes the most of peaches when they are in season coupled up with a few choice ready-to-use ingredients, all of which bring bold flavours to the plate. If the peaches are lacking in flavour or under ripe, grilling them on a BBQ or hot pan will help to release a bit more of their magic
- Slice each peach in half using a small knife, going around the stone from top to bottom. Twist the peach between your hands to separate the 2 halves.
- Remove the stone then cut each peach into small wedges, or any other shape you prefer.
- Divide between the 4 plates.
- Next dot the ricotta over the peaches and then season each plate with sea salt and black pepper.
- Then, divide between the plates and add the olives and then the balsamic pearls
- Scatter the rocket over the top and then drizzle the basil oil over everything.