Harissa roasted chickpeas with tahini yogurt and jammy eggs
Prep 5 minutesCooking 20 minutes2 people
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix the olive oil and harissa paste in a bowl. Toss in the chickpeas and spread out on a tray. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Roast until golden brown and the skins are starting to pop open, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil. Boil the eggs whole for 6 ½ minutes. Peel the shell away and cut in half.
- Stir the tahini into the yogurt and season with salt.
- Mix the herbs into the chickpeas and season if necessary.
- To serve, place a spoon of yogurt onto a plate, cover with the chickpeas and top with the eggs and a sprinkling of sumac (if using).