Harissa Duck With Orange and Coriander Couscous
Orange and duck is a time-honoured French combination. This recipe gives it an extra North African Persian dimension with a generous spoon of rose harissa. Add in coriander-infused couscous and you’ve got a delicious main course or dinner party recipe. Great for sharing.
- Place the duck mini fillets in a bowl and coat with Rose Harissa paste, set aside.
- To prepare the couscous cover with 300ml salted boiling water, stir and cover; set aside.
- Cut the skin off the oranges then cut between each membrane to separate the segments, set them aside. Squeeze the shell into a bowl to collect the remaining juice.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large shallow non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the duck mini fillets for 3-5 minutes, turning halfway. At the end of cooking pour the orange juice into the pan and stir.
- To complete the couscous, add the orange segments and coriander and fork through.
- Serve the Harissa duck on top of the couscous, plus juices from the pan.
Included in this Recipe
Spicy, sultry Rose Harissa is one of our best sellers, famous in restaurant and domestic kitchens all over the UK.
Our nutty high fibre couscous that has been awarded a Great Taste star in 2012.
Early Harvest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Single varietal, stone crushed, cold extracted, Extra Virgin Olive Oil made from the first Arbequina olives of the season.