Crispy new potatoes, chives, cornichons, crispy garlic and Aged Malt Vinegar
These are a great side dish to crispy fish, lamb chops or even as part of a great picnic
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan.
- Place the potatoes in salted cold water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside to dry out for a couple of minutes.
- Whilst your potatoes are drying out, place the olive oil and garlic into a small saucepan and heat on a medium heat. When the garlic starts simmering, turn the heat down to low cook your garlic for 3-4 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Empty all the potatoes onto a metal baking sheet and using a potato masher, flatten each potato out to around 3mm.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and roast in the preheated oven for around 25-30 minutes.
- Whilst the potatoes are roasting, mash the cooked garlic into a bowl, add 4 tbsp of the garlic oil along with the Aged Malt Vinegar. Add the capers, chives and guindillas, mix and set aside.
- When your potatoes are super crispy, add them to the bowl with the dressing, mix well and serve.
Included in this Recipe
Aged Malt Vinegar
Oak matured Malt Vinegar, ideal as a condiment, dressing or marinade.
Whole Green Guindilla Chilli Peppers
Spanish, long green chillies harvested early and pickled in white grape vinegar. Storage condition: chilled
Lilliput Capers with vinegar
Wild capers, handpicked in Morocco. Works well with white fish and prawns. Chilled Product
Early Harvest Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Single varietal, stone crushed, cold extracted, Extra Virgin Olive Oil made from the first Arbequina olives of the season.