Belazu Flavour Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
- 1. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- 2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- 3. To take part, entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Belazu Rose Harissa 170g, Belazu Preserved Lemons 330g, Belazu Tahini 500g, Belazu Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (density 1.34) 250ml, Belazu Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (density 1.25) 250ml, Belazu Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 250ml, Belazu Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml, Belazu Cornicabra Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml, Belazu Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml, Belazu Verdemanda Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml and enter the code found on the promotional tag on the product and their email address where indicated at www1.belazu.com/win .
- 4. Promotion Period: between 00.00 on 1 September 2020 and 23.59 on 31 March 2021
- 5. Entries are limited to one per promotional pack purchased.
- 6. Promotional tag and proof of purchase of a Belazu promotional pack during the Promotion Period should be retained following registration of a promotional code, as these may be required by the Promoter to verify a valid claim to a prize.
- 7. There are 11 prizes. First prize is a cooking kit consisting of
- 6 x Ottolenghi coloured cake plates
- 6 x Ottolenghi green tumblers
- 1 x Ottolenghi tablecloth
- 6 x Ottolenghi napkins
- 1 x Belazu Luxury Hamper
- 1 x Belazu Ottolenghi Flavour Bundle
10 x runner up prizes of 1 x Belazu Ottolenghi Flavour Bundle
- 8. There will be a draw on 1st April 2021 and the first 11 valid entries drawn at random by the Promoter will win the first , second and third etc prizes respectively.
- 9. Each winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the date of the prize draw by email to their email address registered with the Promoter. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative valid entry drawn at random .
- 10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Each prize is non transferable . There are no cash alternatives.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or has otherwise manipulated the code and/or email address registration process, that entrant will be disqualified and any claim they have for a prize invalidated.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The Promoter is Belazu Ingredient Company, 74 Long Drive, Greenford UB6 8LZ