Belazu #BelazuFlavour – Social Media Competition – Terms & Conditions
- 1. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- 2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- 3. Internet access is required.
- 4. Promotion Period is between 00.00 on 1 September 2020 and 23.59 on 31 March 2021.
- 5. Entrants must purchase any Belazu branded product during the Promotion Period and then either:
- Log onto their Facebook account (or create one for free), and post a photo of their dish created using a Belazu product, with the hashtags #BelazuFlavour and tag Belazu Ingredient Company to be entered into the promotion.
- Log onto their Instagram account (or create one for free) and upload a photo of a dish created using a Belazu product, with the hashtag
- #BelazuFlavour and tag @Belazu_co to be entered into the promotion.
- Log onto their Twitter account (or create one for free) and upload a photo of a dish created using a Belazu product, with the hashtag #BelazuFlavour and tag @Belazu_co to be entered into the promotion.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of your dish created using a Belazu product
- AND in each case mention both the name of the dish , Belazu’s name and the name of the Belazu product used in the creation of the dish.
- 6. Entrants must (a) make sure that their Facebook or Instagram accounts are set to ‘Public’ to enable them to be contacted if selected as a winner and (b)retain proof of purchase of a Belazu product during the Promotion Period as this may be required by the Promoter to verify the entrant’s compliance with these terms and conditions.
- 8. Entrants must only submit images that are exclusively their own work.
- 9. Although multiple entries are permitted, each entry must be unique.
- 10. Entrants must not upload images which have been previously published in any medium whatsoever, or which have won an award or prize via any promotion or competition of any nature.
- 11. Entrants must not feature in their entries any brand other than Belazu.
- 12. Entrants must not upload images which infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights.
13. Entrants must only use the standard filters provided by Facebook or Instagram. Any further editing of the picture will result in disqualification
- 14. By entering the promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above any award of the prize, for up to one year from the end of the Promotion Period for promotion or marketing purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing their entry on the Promoter’s website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other social media platforms and in other media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment but with appropriate acknowledgement of the original entrant.
15. All entries must be received before the end of the Promotion Period and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or entries lost , damaged or delayed for any reason.
16. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter: contain any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter; or
- 1. defame, misrepresent, or insult other people or companies;or
- 2. promote any political agenda; or
- 3. have been made by bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties.
- 17. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- 18. All valid entries (subject to moderation) will be considered by a panel of judges following the end of the Promotion Period such panel to be appointed by the Promoter. Winning entries will be those adjudged by the panel to show the greatest creativity in the choice of dish and the use of the Belazu product, and in the way the dish is featured in the photo .
- 19. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 20. There will be five prize winners. Each winner will be contacted via a direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (depending on the method on entry) within 5 working days following the end of the Promotion Period . Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner’s entry chosen in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 21. The prize consists of a trip to London for 2 people, two return rail tickets from a selected UK rail station to a London terminal, one night’s accommodation at Charlotte Street Hotel (or equivalent grade) board basis room only, set dinner menu at ROVI restaurant and breakfast at NOPI restaurant. No further travel costs or other expenses are included in this prize and each winner and their chosen companion must complete the trip by a date mutually agreed with the Promoter and in any event within six (6) months of the end of the Promotion Period .”
- 22. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- 23. The prizes are non transferable . There are no cash alternatives.
- 24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prizes or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- 25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 27. The Promoter is Belazu Ingredient Company, 74 Long Drive, Greenford UB6 8LZ