Packed with over 800g of Mediterranean tomatoes, our ketchup is thick, rich and bursting with flavour. Blended with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP, for perfectly balanced sweetness, acidity and a complex depth of flavour.
Smoked Chilli Ketchup contains Mediterranean tomatoes, blended with our Spanish Extremadura smoked Paprika and Chipotle chillies for a smoked flavour and intense chilli kick.
Tomatoes blended with our signature Rose Harissa for a slow-burning chilli heat and complex flavour.
If you are looking for inspiration on how to cook with Smoked Chilli Ketchup, Harissa Ketchup or Tomato and Balsamic Ketchup then why not try one of the recipes below…
Our Discover What Ketchup Can be Competition has now closed. You can enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning a Luxury Hamper.
Belazu Luxury Hamper Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. To take part, entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Ketchup and enter all required details where indicated at https://www.belazu.com/ketchups/.
4. Promotion Period: between 00.00 on 11th October 2021 and 23.59 on 31 March 2022.
5. Entries are limited to one per person.
6. Proof of purchase of a Belazu Ketchup during the Promotion Period should be retained following registration of a promotional code, as these may be required by the Promoter to verify a valid claim to a prize.
7. The is one prize of a Belazu Luxury Hamper.
8. There will be a draw on 1st April 2022 and the first valid entry drawn at random by the Promoter will win the prize.
9. The winner will be contacted within 5 working days of the date of the prize draw by email to their email address registered with the Promoter. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative valid entry drawn at random.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The prize is non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or has otherwise manipulated the code and/or email address registration process, that entrant will be disqualified and any claim they have for a prize invalidated.
14. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. The Promoter is Belazu Ingredient Company, 74 Long Drive, Greenford UB6 8LZ.