Burrata, strawberries, white condimento with an almond, coriander, and sesame seed chilli crisp
For the almond, coriander, and sesame seed chilli crisp:
35g almonds, chopped
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 tsp Aleppo chilli flakes
½ tsp Maldon sea salt
¼ tsp cracked black pepper
For the burratta:
2 tbsp White Condimento
1 tbsp Moscatel Vinegar
250g fresh strawberries, hulled and cut into halves and quarters
4x 100g Burrata
- Place all the ingredients apart from the Early Harvest Olive Oil for the chilli crisp into a medium heatproof bowl.
- Place the olive oil for the chilli crisp into a small saucepan and heat on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until hot.
- Carefully pour the hot olive oil on top of the chilli crisp mix. Don’t worry, it will sizzle! Set aside and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the White Condimento and Moscatel Vinegar to the chilli crisp and whisk with a fork to make the dressing.
- When you are ready to serve, place the burrata balls on each plate, add the strawberries to the dressing and mix gently. Drizzle the strawberries over each burrata.
- Enjoy with a cold crisp spritz!
Included in this Recipe
Spicy, sultry Rose Harissa is one of our best sellers, famous in restaurant and domestic kitchens all over the UK.
Romeo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cornicabra olives give this oil its characteristic fruitiness and robust finish
Pitted Cuquillo Niçoise
With an aromatic flesh and bitter skin, this olive is perfect in a Niçoise salad. Storage condition: chilled
Organic, single estate oil with gentle grass aromas and a creamy, peppery finish
12 Year Old Traditional Balsamic
It takes half a generation to produce 100ml of this intense, viscous, woody, fruity, vinegar with an incredible longevity of flavour
Cardinale Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Complex, powerful, delicious. Single varietal, filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Puglia, Southern Italy.
Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar
Crisp dry wine vinegar - try it in a shallot vinaigrette to serve with seafood
Single varietal premium red wine vinegar, which is blended with grape juice for a bolder flavour
Italian Olive Mix
Nocellara, Bella di cerignola, Giarraffa & Nostraline - an olive mix of great pedigree Storage condition: chilled
Rich and fruity purple olives from the Peloponnese region of Greece. Storage condition: chilled
Ancient Ligurian varietal with a mellow, creamy taste. Chilled Product
Extra Virgin Garlic Infused Oil
Drizzle over grilled meat or vegetables... or add deep flavour to grains